Monday, March 10, 2008

random monday ....

right now, i am sitting here at my computer, swooning over the aroma coming from my oven ... i sure hope it tastes as good as it smells!

i put in some split chicken breasts with chopped up carrots, onion, garlic, and celery. that's been my 'new' thing ... split breasts with skin.

the season has made a turn for the worse .... ie: stupid daylight savings has stolen my morning light, and , it's cold again.

i'd rather have my morning light. it gets me up in the morning. it accompanies me on my morning walk.

today, at the grocery store, at 2pm, i had to repress a "good morning!" to the cashier. i am all off!

and though the writer strike is over (i think?) ... there's still nothing good on tv. i guess that's okay ... as my reception (rabbit ears) will be obsolete next year. which means, i will be soon subscribing to netflix.

the other night, i was enjoying the last bits of early darkness ...


i love my little dragonfly lights ... though the strand is full of lead (as the tag warns) i like that it's white like my mantle. and the lights ... well, they're just pretty.

No comments: