Friday, March 10, 2006


when i went home to babysit, mom cut these daffodils from the yard for me to bring back to my home. they grow in a place in the yard that no one ever sees ... behind the house, down below the deck of the backyard. they still look as good as the day they were cut. i look forward to the warmer months, as i want to grow some herbs and cherry tomatoes. see my new pretty kitchen door rug? i target.

i also got something else for my kitchen ....


be sure to move mouse over photo

those dinky grocery store S&P's were purchased when i first moved into my new place and i was desperate for minimum seasoning. i really wanted a salt and pepper mill set, but target doesn't sell anything like that, at least not a high quality set.
i'm still holding out on some other things for the kitchen from crate and barrel such as this!

i have a couple of other goodies to share, but i'm sleepy now, and will have to wait for another day ....

1 comment:

scarlet said...

OMG you are totally enabling my new obsession with home decor. I am about to order some THROW PILLOWS from Target! I've decided that even though I want to make some, using the oddball Kaffe Fassett stripy thing, I know I'll never get around to it, and without pillows my couch looks bare and uninviting. Thanks for enabling!