Sunday, February 28, 2010

lifetime


i have been too busy to post here on a regular basis, ... i've been busy with work, and then trying to fit in the essentials of sleep, grocery shopping, food prep, cooking, laundry, paying bills, movie watching, knitting, and such. and, of course, always trying to do what's best for me.

and it's paid off. i've knitted a lot, have lots of new socks to prove it. my clothes are clean though not in drawers or on hangers (blame the knitting and sleep). and, i have maintained my weight loss for 6 weeks and got lifetime.

you'd think, "oh, you're home! easy-peasy going forward" but no, ... it's still a "job". but, i am way better off than i was this time last year ((and i can wear all my OLD stuff again!!! (24 pounds later)).

what's old is new again .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your lifetime :) i have to remind goomba to not eat the things i eat. she blames it on me, but SHE'S the one who suggests we eat at O'Charley's!
<3 mel