Thursday, June 27, 2013

U F O ' s !!!

this weekend, i'm going to visit a friend and we're going to a UFO symposium !!!

regardless of the subject or venue --- i'm quite excited.  the only other convention type i've ever been to is for knitting & yarn.

so, this is a first. and a good first.

to prepare, i contemplated sewing a dress out of my ufo fabric ... but i haven't had the time.

instead, i pulled out my flying saucer necklace ...

BeFunky Instant 1 on iPhone


which was made by my friend leanne.

and these guys ... which will not attend, but my best friends from toy story ...

BeFunky Drop Shadow on iPhone


the fabric background in both pics is the fabric i wanted to sew for my dress ... but i just didn't have time.

do you think anyone might be offended if i showed up with a tin foil hat ?

No comments: